xat euro music radio

sábado, 8 de janeiro de 2011

CD DJ PAULA - DANCE CADENCE VOL. 11





PLAYLIST

01- Abertura + Roller Sis Feat. Adrian Sana - You're A Place In My Heart (Vibe FM Rmx)
02 - Cuti Feat. Alexi Cruz - Abduction (Dj Alex Hunt)
03 - Paul Panait - I Hate U But I Love U (Radio Edit)
04 - Dj Layla feat. Radu Sirbu & Dee Dee - Drive
05 - Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
06 - Jasper Forks - River Flows In You
07 - Guru Josh - Infinity - ( Electro Mix)
08 - Somebody
09 - Zaira - It's All Over 
10 - Klaas- Better Days (Klaas Gloos Edit)
11 - Romeo cooper - Cest Dure 
12 - Benny Benassi - I Love My Sex
13 - Rey Dj feat. Alexandra - Key Of Love (Radio Edit)
14 - Dj Layla Feat. Alex K. - I Miss You
15 - Akcent - My Passion
16 - Andrew Spencer Ft. The Vamprockerz - Zombie 2010
17 - Silence Djs - Love 
18 - JLuis feat. Thais - Let me go
19 -  Frank Sinatra Used To Play - Valentino

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário